-The swingset swags significantly with 2 or more children playing.
-Mesh nets easily tear.
-Difficult to cover all exposed bolts. Bringing up concerns for children's safetly.
-Instructions are confusing, parts not easy to figure out
-Plastic seats are slippery and uncomfortable
-Can be assembled under a day with one person.
-Compact for a small yard.
Fitness Jumper Trampoline
- 2" tubular steel frame
- Arch-built Construction: U-shaped support posts provide greater stability and safety than standard V-framed swing sets
- Assembled Dimensions: L 13.5' x W 6.5' (10.3' with the slide) x H 6.4' (8' with the sunshade)
- Weight Limit: 600 lbs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame; six-month manufacturer's warranty on all other components
- Heavy-gauge welded steel frame
- Heat-treated springs
- Jumping mat
- Safety handle bar included
- Contoured plastic seats
- Plastic-covered chains
- UV-treated polypropylene plastic
- Antifreeze protection
- Rolled sides
Take a look at the Top 10 Swingsets